Proper usage of call-to-action is an integral part of marketing. This guide walks through how to replicate a CTA in HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub, navigate to Content > Calls-to-Action.
- Hover over to the CTA you want to replicate. Click through the Actions > Clone.
- Give a name for the new CTA.
- Click CLONE.
- On the Custom Button Tab, go to Button Content and edit the TEXT you want for your new CTA.
You can amend the width and height by clicking the ‘Advanced Options’ and unchecking the ‘Size Automatically’ box.
- Click NEXT.
- Input your desired CTA internal names
- Enter the desired URL.
- Link it to a HubSpot Campaign
- Click SAVE.
There you go! You’ve just replicated a CTA in your HubSpot portal.